There were two kids I saw when we were going down from the mountain during our tree planting...They were sitting on the cement and their eyes were curious and wide. I met the girl's eyes and somehow her eyes were feeling shy but sad, so without no doubt I went to them. My heart is always close to children...not only because I have younger siblings but also because children are very precious.
I talked to them. But they were feeling shy. To them I was a total stranger. I do understand that feeling anyway. But to me, they made my exhausting adventure on top of the mountain very special on that tiring day. I do think they're cute. I love them. I love those who are specially sad and afraid. I'm so happy and thankful to the persons who took this photo, Kristel and Senz.
Their place was very far, not to mention that it was very hard and exhausting just to get there. I don't know if I would be able to go back there once again, since it was very hard for me to climb on that mountain...but then...I wish to see these two kids for once again. And I hope that when that happens, they will be able to SMILE back at me.

No comments:
Post a Comment