There was a lone park beneath the flyover highway near our district. And long before, I was already craving over it. I mean, it was a short-time dream for me to stop over at that park and have a stroll. But I did not have the time to make it before for two reasons: (1) I did not have enough free time (2) I did not own a camera to capture the moment. But now that I do, well, I did not waste a time and hurried myself in that park. Take note: it is a lonely park, you may as well say, it's an abandoned one! But I think it's lovely. Perfect place to unwind.

When I got there, there were only two persons that I saw. They're the janitors! See that lady wearing a white shirt? What I really love in this park is the eye-catching ancient stones built at the epicenter. I think it was supposed to be a water fountain, or it had been a fountain before, but now it is just merely rocks to me. But I love old styles, ancients, 1970s or something, and even vintage fashion, (which is why I named my blog vintageneen) that explains it.
So I was walking unhurriedly along the old path walks. Man, did it have lots of fallen leaves?
 |
| A lonely road? I think. Coz I was the only person in that park at that moment, except for the two janitors, that is. |
 |
| I find this photo weird. Oh well, it's the black ANT that I was actually trying to capture. But I'm not a pro, so it ended up like this. I think I messed this up. Haha. |
 |
| This is not a famous plant nor grass. But I love the green-ness of it, so I may as well post it here. |
 |
| That's a flyover road above the park, this explains why I always see this park whenever I ride on a jeepney. |
lovely photos!
ReplyDelete