This is my older brother, his name is Mychel. I am not featuring him in my blog just for nothing, or for randomness, but rather, I am featuring him this week because I am really proud and thankful that I'm his younger sister. My brother is currently working as a company nurse outside the country. Recently, he sent us some gifts. In fact, in that photo he was writing his notes in the box, it read:
| For: Jenine From: Sender Don't submit it in the pawnshop, ok? Hehe. Love, KUYA. |
Yesterday, we were chatting and man, did I miss him!
I asked him, "Yah, after your 2 years contract, do you plan to live here in the Philippines for good? Or are you still going back abroad?"
He laughed while he answered, "Well, it depends if you (and my other siblings) are not going to tell me 'yah I need this and that'!"
I laughed. Well.
But I rather have him in the Philippines. That's for certain.
No comments:
Post a Comment