Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I'm writing for a cause.

This is Jenine, speaking. 

I'm a University student who love God very much. In my free time, I write articles that will inspire, encourage, uplift, and remind my fellow Christians about the gospels and the grace of God. I do not write without asking for God's wisdom first, so that I will not lose track of my purpose towards God. You can read some of my written articles on my official Write for A Cause website, which you can found below. 

To read more of my inspirational and testimonial articles, please consider the following titles:
  1. The Worst Untreatrable Illness
  2. The Love of God
  3. The Techno City
  4. Multitasking, the Danger
  5. Be a Blessing to Others
  6. Why Sundays are Happy Days?
  7. Give Thanks
  8. Understanding God’s Plan
  9. Who am I?
I do not spend too much time with facebook, so I encourage everyone to follow me here on my blog instead of adding me on my facebook account. Join me now with my write for a cause brigade!

No comments:

Post a Comment